TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The tours outlined are operated by Waiheke Wings in conjunction with partners and other suppliers as nominated in the tour description. All tour prices are in NZ$ and include GST (in addition to these rates a fuel surcharge may apply). Most major credit cards are accepted by Waiheke Wings.
- Whilst Waiheke Wings will use its best endeavours to deliver the product or service advertised, we reserve the right to alter the method of transport, route travelled, or other services provided for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to weather, aircraft or unserviceable equipment, operational conditions or requirements, Waiheke Wings will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of any delays, cancellations or alterations arising from this clause.
- Where Waiheke Wings does not operate a section of a tour, or directly provide a service incorporated as part of the tour (hereinafter called ‘tour inclusions’) then the company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to any person or property as a result of any such tour inclusion undertaken during the tour whatsoever or howsoever the same may be caused whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Waiheke Wings can give no guarantee of exact times of arrival or departure of any service and will not be liable for failure to make connections to other services.
- The company reserves the right to vary the price of any tour as a result of any significant increase in fuel prices, or other related supplier tariffs.
- Passengers are reminded that all baggage and personal belongings are carried entirely at the passenger’s own risk.
- Children under 2 years are free of charge, children aged 2-11 years are charged 75% of the adult fare provided at least 2 adults are travelling on the flight. Passengers 12 years and older pay the adult fare.
- Waiheke Wings requires passengers to provide combined passenger weights. If an individual passengers weight exceeds 100 kg please inform our staff at time of booking. Failure to do so may prevent your flight from taking place due to weight and balance requirements and may lead to additional costs. There is a minimum requirement of a minimum of 2 passengers per flight, failure to meet this requirement may lead to a change of departure time/date.
- Cancellation provisions:
In the event that unsafe weather conditions or unscheduled maintenance cause the cancellation of your flight then you will be offered a refund or reschedule.
- Scenic Flights and Transfer Flight bookings with less than 2 passengers: 6 days or greater no charge. 48 hours – 5 days 50% charge. Less than 48 hours or no-show 100% charge.
- All package deals 14 days or greater no charge, 6-2 days prior 50% charge. Less than 48 hours or no-show 100% charge.
- For group bookings of 3 passengers or more, or private charters: full payment must be made at the time of booking.
Cancellations made 14 days prior to event can claim 100% refund, otherwise full cancellation charge.If Waiheke Wings has to cancel due to the weather the group booker has two options:
- The event can be rebooked anytime within 12 months from the cancelled date
- Gift vouchers will be issued to the value of the event booked valid for 12 months from the cancelled date.
- If a gift voucher cannot be used by the person it is deemed for, this will not be refunded. It can be given to another person